CANCELLED: 9th Annual Orangeyes Open Scheduled for Saturday, August 6th 2022 | Syracusefan.com

CANCELLED: 9th Annual Orangeyes Open Scheduled for Saturday, August 6th 2022

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
We are planning to hold the Orangeyes Open on Saturday, August 6th of this year. It will be held at Foxfire Golf Course in beautiful Baldwinsville, NY. Tee times will start at noon.

As always, we will be using a captain and crew format. So if you aren't great at golf, no problem. Your teammates have your back!

It is a great opportunity to meet with fellow SU fans, hobnob with board members, have some fun and honor the memory of a special man.

DJ.jpg

If you are not a golfer but want to participate, there is an option for dinner only. And I have attached a form that allows you to donate to a great cause if you want to help but can't get to Baldwinsville that day.

Hope to see a lot of people on the board on the course!

Here are approximate costs for budgeting purposes. Final costs will be posted once we have a better idea of the level of interest in the tournament this year.

9th Annual Orangeyes Open Golf Tournament

Registration information

-$100 Golf/buffet (Includes rolling lunch on the turn).
-$35 Buffet only.

Skins

-$20 per team

Mulligans (Limit 1 per team)

-$20 per team (Each player gets 1).

Putting Contest (Located on the practice green)

-$5 for 3 putts.
-Make 1 and return for a putt off for a cash prize (50/50).

50/50 tickets

-$5 for 5. $10 for 10. $20 for an arm’s length.

Raffle tickets

-$1 per ticket.

Long Drive-hole #10 (Men & Women)

Closest to the pin #3 (Men) & #17 (Women)

Prizes may be awarded to the top 2 teams.

If you are interested in playing, or just attending the dinner, please respond to this post ASAP.

Regards,

-Tom

Tom, now that I can actually walk and golf I am interested, but I am also working on getting a whole team together. As soon as I know for sure I will let you know.

Friends:

I have some bad news. The golf tournament is being cancelled for this year. OrangeOnions has some family issues he is dealing with that will prevent it from happening this year.

We plan to return next year. The date should be Saturday August 5th 2023. Please block it out on your calendars.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom