Candid Coaches: Who's the coach you'd most like to grab a beer and chill out with? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Candid Coaches: Who's the coach you'd most like to grab a beer and chill out with?

All time:
Baseball: Don Zimmer
Football: Bud Grant

Now:
Baseball: Lou Pinella
Football: Steve Spurrier

Davey Johnson all time coach or manager
Current coach Lincoln Riley. I woul love to talk offense with him.

Coach MacPherson did, in 1987.

Every time I watch that first play, I can’t help but think what a crime it would have been if Rob Moore had tripped over the official who fell to the turf. Moore was completely focused on the ball, and nearly ran right over the ref.

Has anyone seen the interview where Leach just goes on a complete tangent about wedding advice? It feels like it lasts for around 3 hours. It's also like spot on. Really funny.
Yes, it was amazing.

Has anyone seen the interview where Leach just goes on a complete tangent about wedding advice? It feels like it lasts for around 3 hours. It's also like spot on. Really funny.

It’s all so true. It should be required viewing during pre Cana

Bob Huggins.
Could you keep up? I met Dook Vitale and Bill Raftery after a game (different games) and not surprisingly, there’s no contest. Raftery. Boeheim is too dry and quick witted. I’d be afraid to have more than one for fear of being diced up. That’s experience talking.

Also, Parcels, Coughlin, and from the stories I’ve heard, Orgeron

All time
Football: Lombardi
Basketball: Phil Jackson
Baseball: Bobby Cox

Today:
Dino

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17