Can't believe Colts are playoff team with this secondary | Syracusefan.com

Can't believe Colts are playoff team with this secondary

Dcuse

All Conference
Worst I have ever seen in post season ANY year.

It was a great year to be a slightly above average AFC South team. In fact, most years it has been.

Both CBs are injured. Most teams would look like crap in their secondary with their 2 starting corners hurt.

It was a war of attrition. Kansas City lost so many players. Too bad but that's the way things go.

I feel bad for Big Red. He has his faults, but he's just good enough not to have won the big one. Reminds me of Chuck Knox and Bud Grant in that regard.

KC was such a fraud this year. Let's break down KC's season, beat the Houston, Bills, and Browns when those 3 teams played their 3rd string QB's (oh, and KC almost lost all 3 games...scores were 17-16, 23-13, 23-17)...they beat Oakland twice (big deal)...beat Jax, Wash, Tenn and the Giants (again big deal). Their only "decent" wins were Dallas and Philly way back in Weeks 2 and 3! Oh, and KC ended the season losing 6 of their last 8!

Their losses this year, SD (twice), Denver (twice), Indy (regular season and playoffs).....so pretty much every decent team they played beat them and KC went 2-4 in their own division this year. Then they blow a 38-10 3rd quarter lead in the playoffs...KC was smoke and mirrors all year long. And had an utter choke job in the playoffs!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom