cant create thread on my Galaxy S4 | Syracusefan.com

cant create thread on my Galaxy S4

mike32768

Scout Team
When running mobile style. Trying with full site style.
Running "mobile style" on Galaxy S4. Chrome.

Accidentally clicked a username rather than the thread title and got the profile pop-up. Clicking the X does nothing.

Also, noticed a black bar appearing at the same time at the top right of the screen.

Have to use the browser back arrow to exit the page.

Accidentally clicked a username rather than the thread title and got the profile pop-up. Clicking the X does nothing.

Also, noticed a black bar appearing at the same time at the top right of the screen.

Apparently I can post from my phone, but there's no indication that the post "took". Submitting it caused the page to stall/crash. I had to close the browser and re-open to see the site. And - at the time - there was no actual post by me in the forum.

Maybe the site was having a bad time of it.

When running mobile style. Trying with full site style.

What?

What?

What?

You see what happens when you try to use a belligerent smart phone? It wasn't posting when I submitted, and did post in the middle of an edit.

It's working now so it must have been a temporary thing. But it didn't work even with a reboot of the phone.

Sorry Mike...you'll have to upgrade and get the Samsung 5 now. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom