cant underestimate the importance of tonite's game | Syracusefan.com

cant underestimate the importance of tonite's game

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
i just dont see this team winning 3 of the last 4 after tonite, and if we lose tonite thats what its gonna take to get to 11 acc wins.

at lousiville is a loss. duke at home will be a very tough game. i actually feel more confident about tonite than the duke game. and i guess we can sweep georgia tech but a split is much more likely.

lose tonite and i dont think theres much doubt we're gonna have to do some work in the acc tourny to get in.

i just dont see this team winning 3 of the last 4 after tonite, and if we lose tonite thats what its gonna take to get to 11 acc wins.

at lousiville is a loss. duke at home will be a very tough game. i actually feel more confident about tonite than the duke game. and i guess we can sweep georgia tech but a split is much more likely.

lose tonite and i dont think theres much doubt we're gonna have to do some work in the acc tourny to get in.
It is an important game. I can't disagree more about what game I feel better about. The Ville is a better team than Duke.

Need to protect the home turf. And beat another top ten team. Not a lot of games left in the season. One thing for sure is that we cannot depend on anyone else to help our cause. This will be a huge resume win.

Yup. Huge tonight.

They MUST get out on that Donovan Mitchell and/or contain him. He's 41% from 3 this year and not just a sick athlete anymore. Doing an excellent job running PG since Snider has been out.

Rebound. Mahmoud and Mathiang. Can we slow them down from killing us on the glass? I don't know.

Hopefully Gillon is ready for this. Howard too. This will be the best defense on the ball/pressure since South Carolina and always one of the best in the country.

Anybody know how healthy Battle/Lydon are today?

I don't think it's that important. I think you are misunderestimated the importance of it.