Can't wait to play SPitt - Easy W for us! | Syracusefan.com

Can't wait to play SPitt - Easy W for us!

Saltine44Retro

Walk On
So I hear on the news that SPitt named Tom Savage their starting QB.

Yes, ThAT Tom Savage! The Rutgirlz reject, the Arizona Go-a-homa, the guy who can't hack playing at this level!. Maybe I don't give him credit because he should have gone somewhere other than Schady Schianos Use-d Car Sales Lot with his snake-oils but he went there and not his fault that he was lied to by Schady.

But at this point and time, it works to our favor that he is Pitt's BEST option that they have to name him starting QB, so we get to play basically a guy who couldn't hanlde playing for Buttgers, our doormat!!!

Pencil - no, PEN in the easy W boys!!!! lolmao @ sPitt!!!

Yes, ThAT Tom Savage! The Rutgirlz reject, the Arizona Go-a-homa, the guy who can't hack playing at this level!. Maybe I don't give him credit because he should have gone somewhere other than Schady Schianos Use-d Car Sales Lot with his snake-oils but he went there and not his fault that he was lied to by Schady.

But at this point and time, it works to our favor that he is Pitt's BEST option that they have to name him starting QB, so we get to play basically a guy who couldn't hanlde playing for Buttgers, our doormat!!!

First let me say I am definitely no fan of Rutgers and despise them almost as much as and Georgetown...now saying that, have to be honest and say its really hard to refer to Rutgers as our doormat when we are only 3-7 against them in the last 10 years, especially having lost to them the last 2 years...

I posted this in a thread last week on this same topic...

Dear Tommy Boy,

We sure did miss you.

Love,

Syracuse D

savagedownjpeg-43d260df3f13f702_large.jpeg

-27bdbfd821db8b29_large.jpg

carter--300x300.jpg

tom-savage-p1.jpg

9046382-large.jpg

http://syracusefan.com/threads/former-rutgers-qb-tom-savage-named-pitts-starting-qb.55691/

This team has too many questions marks to pencil in an easy win against anyone. The things needed to make big plays and put up points quickly are our biggest question marks. We don't have proven pass rusher(s), QB, or big play receivers.

The beatdown of Savage happened 3 years ago. Who remembers the difference between a sophomore Nassib and a senior Nassib? Could Savage not show the same improvement?

We're going to be a tough team that'll be in every game, but I foresee no easy wins over any FBS teams.

First let me say I am definitely no fan of Rutgers and despise them almost as much as and Georgetown...now saying that, have to be honest and say its really hard to refer to Rutgers as our doormat when we are only 3-7 against them in the last 10 years, especially having lost to them the last 2 years...

I really don't get all the chest beating when it comes to Rutgers. Let me be clear: I can't stand them but to act like we own them when they've had the better of it against us in the past decade, as you point out, makes no sense.

funny and true...rutgirls didn't realize we were running a punt block rush defense for good stretches in that game