Caption this photo | Syracusefan.com

Caption this photo

cusetown1

Taxi Squad
image.jpg

"I told Mike you have to put your right leg on top when crossing your legs, and he doesn't want to hear it anymore".

"While JB flicked another booger and passed it off as a casual hand gesture, the others were just too polite to let on that they were aware. Mike Hopkins, who has seen it all many times, meanwhile, sat intentionally stone-faced, holding back an urge to laugh out loud."

"Ohmygod you guys, did you see Bachelorette last night? I just can't believe she eliminated poor Zak! He was adorable."

So what you do is rest your chin in your hand. From there it's an easy slide of the finger up the nose. When you've acquired what you're digging for, you nonchalantly wipe it on the bottom of your chair. Sure I get caught on camera every now and then, but you should see how many times they don't catch me.

"so they said his name was Fab, and I was "Fab like Fab-U-Lous? Oh, I don't care what position he is, we are recruiting him." and you can bet your Eddie Munster ass, we were going to get him, and we did."

Kids today think it so cool not to wear socks with their sneaks. Then there's those socks that just come over the brim of your sneaks or the one just up to your ankle. Not me I wear those socks that go way up like my dad did.

"I really don't understand why wearing high water pants isn't fashionable, I heard they are making a comeback".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom