Caption this Photo | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Caption this Photo

What kinda jerk are you? Howard had him covered. Smart made a tough shot. Get outta here. THAT'S NOT WHY WE PLAY ZONE.
Ironically, on that play Syracuse came out of the time-out playing man-to-man, anticipating that Indiana had designed a play for Steve Alford to take the last shot (which Bobby Knight later admitted to). IMO it was a brilliant move by JB, which was totally unanticipated by the Hoosiers. Unfortunately, by keying on Alford, Smart was momentarily open, and although Triche rotated over, Smart drained a tough, pressure shot.
I will carry that wound on my soul to my grave.

boeheim-coyle-jpg.46079

“I look back on the way I was then. A young, stupid 68 year old kid who committed that terrible NCAA infraction. I wanna talk to him. I wanna try to talk some sense to him. Tell him the way things are. But I can’t. That kid’s long gone and this old man’s all that’s left.”

boeheim-coyle-jpg.46079

"You want to hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right: I talk too much. I scowl too much. I could be a cold, hard cynic like you. But I don't like to hurt people's feelings. You think what you want about me, I'm not changing. I...I like me. My wife likes me. My fans like me. Because I'm the real article. What you see is what you get."

boeheim-coyle-jpg.46079

“You ask me if I have a God complex? Let me tell you something: I am God.”

boeheim-coyle-jpg.46079

"So I told those infraction committee bastards, I says 'And you will know my name is the Lord. When I lay my vengeance upon thee.' All Samuel L. Jackson-like. You should've seen their faces."

"Yah, I read the report. They can take their 'metadata' and shove it up their a*s".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom