Class of 2014 - Carlin Clark DE | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Carlin Clark DE

Syracuse*

I wish you the best of luck on where you turn out.....but surcoat is a new one for me.

if players want to make it to the next level, many pro teams share our weather and this place makes 'em tougher and prepares them even though we play in a climate controlled stadium. Baby steps first

I wish you the best of luck on where you turn out...but surcoat is a new one for me.

if players want to make it to the next level, many pro teams share our weather and this place makes 'em tougher and prepares them even though we play in a climate controlled stadium. Baby steps first
Auto correct can be a bitch.

Good luck with the rehab Carlin, you would be a great addition to the Cuse family!

keanue-reeves-mind-blown.jpg
That is hilarious. Exactly my reaction. (Minus the long hair and movie star good looks.)

I didnt tear my acl I tore my mcl and I should be running in a month or so but I really think surcoat would be a great program and school to go to

Heal fast Carlin. Syracuse is an amazing Unverisity and the football program is roaring back. Hope to see you wear Orange!

You know Carlin when you checked that box that said you agree to the terms of the website in the fine print it stated that if you are a recruit and join this board it is the equivalent to signing an LOI with the university? I kid I kid ... get well rest up and hopefully we see you in Orange real soon, as an alum I can honestly say next to my children being born it was the greatest experience I could have ever asked for. Its an awesome 4 years make the most of it no matter where you decide to go!

I didnt tear my acl I tore my mcl and I should be running in a month or so but I really think surcoat would be a great program and school to go to

Rehab, rehab, rehab, and rehab! Tore my MCL playing ball and didn't rehab correctly, came back and tore it again. Build that knee strength back up and take care of yourself! Best of luck and hope to see you in orange next year! Go Cuse!

Any news on a possible visit with 31000+ likely this weekend vs Pitt and 36000+ expected vs Duke I don't know how a recruit could miss that opportunity or is travel out due to MCL rehabilitation?