Carmelo Anthony delivers supplies to Sandy victims in New York | Syracusefan.com

Carmelo Anthony delivers supplies to Sandy victims in New York

So proud of Carmelo! His charity work is such a wonderful reflection of his character and the light from that reflection doesn't hurt SU, either. Thanks for the story, Dan.

So proud of Carmelo! His charity work is such a wonderful reflection of his character and the light from that reflection doesn't hurt SU, either. Thanks for the story, Dan.
From another story:

ESPN New York's Ian Begley offers this wonderful anecdote from the scene:
"We just wanted to provide a temporary relief," Justice Anthony, Carmelo's brother, said.

That's what Carmelo Anthony and the foundations did for Vincent Perez.

Perez had been unable to get to work due to the transportation system closures after the storm. He said he was running out of food and was concerned Thursday about from where his next meal would come.

"This a blessing because I have nothing," he said after receiving a box of food and housing supplies from Carmelo Anthony. "I have no power, no heat and I was running out of clean clothes. This is a great relief."
Moving stuff from a player who has grown up on and off the court recently.

USA Today

This was a nice story. Carmelo has always been great at charity work. I hope he has a good year and the Knicks get to the finals so people on this board stop talking about how he would be great at being the 3rd option on a championship team.