Carmelo wants to be remembered as a good man | Syracusefan.com

Carmelo wants to be remembered as a good man

I think I forgot to mention this in April, but we were in a cruise ams one of out stops was PR. We were touring around and happened to see a park that was being built and had Melos name on it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I think I forgot to mention this in April, but we were in a cruise ams one of out stops was PR. We were touring around and happened to see a park that was being built and had Melos name on it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Where was this? San Juan?

If he can be as unselfish on the court as he has been off the court, great things are in store for the Knickerbockers this year. If he doubles up his assists, the Knicks will be in the Eastern conf finals. if he is still only interested in averaging 30 ppg, it will be 1 and done again.

To Syracuse fans, Carmelo has done more for the basketball program than anyone else besides JB. He is a great man in my eyes.

This is great! He's really trying to create opportunities for others that he never had. I think he can really become an ambassordor for the NBA...Also, I would not trade his court for LeBron's any day;)

As far as charity goes, no player in the NBA gives half as much as Carmelo. It's not even close. The guy is a tremendous humanitarian. They should give him that award every year, but the NBA doesn't understand the full impact this guy is making around the world.