Carrier Classic Shoes Debut | Syracusefan.com

Carrier Classic Shoes Debut

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
http://sneakernews.com/2012/11/02/nike-hyperdunk-syracuse-carrier-classic/

nike-hyperdunk-syracuse-carrier-classic.jpg

nike-hyperdunk-syracuse-carrier-classic-2-570x427.jpg

nike-hyperdunk-syracuse-carrier-classic-1-570x427.jpg

Those are really cool. I'd imagine that camo pattern is going to match what the jerseys are going to be.

So will the uniforms be grey accentuated by the orange camo?

I would have expected deck shoes.

Wait a minute... The topic of blue jerseys comes up and most of this board goes apoplectic. Platinum jerseys - supernova. Now a shoe comes out that is platinum and yellow and everyone is loving them??? YELLOW? If our camo uniforms have that color scheme, I will be seriously disappointed. Those are hideous and the team will look like McDonald's employees at best, clowns at worst, if the jerseys have that color scheme.

Good lord, I can't fathom this response.

Gimmick. Have I told you I hate gimmicks? What evs.

Wait a minute... The topic of blue jerseys comes up and most of this board goes apoplectic. Platinum jerseys - supernova. Now a shoe comes out that is platinum and yellow and everyone is loving them??? YELLOW? If our camo uniforms have that color scheme, I will be seriously disappointed. Those are hideous and the team will look like McDonald's employees at best, clowns at worst, if the jerseys have that color scheme.

Good lord, I can't fathom this response.

They are shoes. Not the predominant part of the uni or the look. Heck, most games the players are wearing 12 different styles of sneakers.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Those are pretty awesome. Sorry if they aren't 100% orange and navy blue. Nothing wrong with different every now and then. it spruces things up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom