Carrier Dome implementing new safety feature for tickets | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Carrier Dome implementing new safety feature for tickets

just wanted to let you know that this won’t effect anyone.

It’s all stuff that is going on in the background.

In fact, I assumed that they were already doing this as it is basically standard procedure for any place that is using e-tickets.

Basically this email is just to remind people who are illegally taking screenshots and selling them, that they will no longer be able to do that any longer
My brother in law has an old iPhone and used screen shots for his season tickets all year. Some people had problems because their phones didn’t support all the technology being used for ticketing. So it will affect some people.

I’m just glad I’m an iPhone guy and have Apple wallet so hopefully it won’t impact me. Also I’m not planning on ever selling any of our season tickets.

My brother in law has an old iPhone and used screen shots for his season tickets all year. Some people had problems because their phones didn’t support all the technology being used for ticketing. So it will affect some people.
This is a big issue for me. My sons don’t have the latest and greatest Iphone, out of their budget. How am I to transfer tickets to them?

This is a big issue for me. My sons don’t have the latest and greatest Iphone, out of their budget. How am I to transfer tickets to them?

Are these iPhones older than a IPhone 6?

I believe and I could be wrong on this, but if it is older than iPhone 6 I believe it’s just a matter of going to the App Store and downloading the wallet app

Check it out and see if that works…

This is all about TM doing all they can to control the data. They want the information of the end user plain and simple. If TM really wanted to do something that matters why do they fight so hard to keep the holdback information away from the public. For example how many of those prime seats were held back from the public for the Paul McCartney show. TM does all they can to hide this information one has to wonder why.In the grand scheme of things just using the transfer option is not that much different than what went on this year. They should really focus on being able to transfer via text rather than email as it is faster and easier.

This is all about TM doing all they can to control the data. They want the information of the end user plain and simple. If TM really wanted to do something that matters why do they fight so hard to keep the holdback information away from the public. For example how many of those prime seats were held back from the public for the Paul McCartney show. TM does all they can to hide this information one has to wonder why.In the grand scheme of things just using the transfer option is not that much different than what went on this year. They should really focus on being able to transfer via text rather than email as it is faster and easier.

Forget the Paul McCartney show

They did it for the Duke basketball game too.

I hate everything to do with TM to be totally honest.