Carrier Dome Seating Views | Syracusefan.com

Carrier Dome Seating Views

Finwad32

Hall of Fame
I believe there was a poster the other day wondering if Syracuse had taken the time to take pictures from the various sections/seats so that prospective season ticket holders could get an idea of what their seat's sightline would be. Looking for something else I came acrossed something like this on cuse.com. Link below.

http://cuse.com/sports/2009/2/3/GEN_0203090110.aspx

It's for basketball but you get the point.

Last edited:
Also - these views can be deceiving...it depends upon which side of the aisle you are on. And while I'm thinking about it, I always thought it was stupid that the sections are split on two sides of the aisle. Noobs are always getting confused by that in end up sitting in the wrong section.

I believe there was a poster the other day wondering if Syracuse had taken the time to take pictures from the various sections/seats so that prospective season ticket holders could get an idea of what their seat's sightline would be. Looking for something else I came acrossed something like this on cuse.com. Link below.

http://cuse.com/sports/2009/2/3/GEN_0203090110.aspx

It's for basketball but you get the point.

They used to have exactly what you're talking about. It was called "DomeView." You would just select your section for football from a dropdown box, then a picture would come up (real pic, not CGI). You could even pan from side to side in the pic to get a better sense of your view in relation to other sections.

No clue why this wouldn't still be up on their website, since the pictures & tech clearly already exist. Are we sure it's not buried somewhere deep in the Carrier Dome website still? It looked like this (except in the actual DomeView, you could pan around in the pic):

UntitledA.jpg

EDIT: It still exists. Just go to this site, click on your section, then launch DomeView:
http://www.carrierdome.com/maps/default.aspx?etype=4

They used to have exactly what you're talking about. It was called "DomeView." You would just select your section for football from a dropdown box, then a picture would come up (real pic, not CGI). You could even pan from side to side in the pic to get a better sense of your view in relation to other sections.

No clue why this wouldn't still be up on their website, since the pictures & tech clearly already exist. Are we sure it's not buried somewhere deep in the Carrier Dome website still? It looked like this (except in the actual DomeView, you could pan around in the pic):

View attachment 21173
I think they changed Ticketing suppliers a couple years ago. Went cheaper so... just sayin'.