Carson Hicks? | Syracusefan.com

Carson Hicks?

Looks like a DT from Westhill HS. 6-2 260. 72 tackles and 5 forced fumbles. 1st team all league. A Walk-on perhaps?

If someone wants to search Carson Hicks Westhill there is some video of him. Can't seems to post it from my iPad though.

I saw an OL from upstate NY and a WR from Texas when I googled the name.

Right... that's what I saw too (Westhill OL and Texas WR), but I've never heard the name before tonight. Maybe it's a joke, or maybe he's a walkon...

I searched Cory Nardello and found another Westhill football player... so, I would guess a walkon from Westhill for Carson Hicks.

Right... that's what I saw too (Westhill OL and Texas WR), but I've never heard the name before tonight. Maybe it's a joke, or maybe he's a walkon...

It is the kid from Westhill. In his twit pic he is in blue and white and wearing #55.
Hicks is #55 on the Westhill roster.

Wow, I am spoiled after watching 2 weeks worth of Florida recruiting videos. This is bad football. (not making a judgement on Carson's future.)

class B school I have seen him play a few games over the last few years, this came out of nowhere

Is he going to be a walk-on? Cuse isn't cheap at 55k per year.

I would think that his dad has worked at SU long enough that his kid can go for free. Maybe I'm wrong.

Carson Hicks is Will Hick's son, if he goes to SU and walks on he won't pay a dime. Children of employees don't pay to go to SU.

Carson Hicks is Will Hick's son, if he goes to SU and walks on he won't pay a dime. Children of employees don't pay to go to SU.

They do pay some but the savings is significant. Kids of employees don't pay 90% of tuition still have to pay the 10% plus room, board, books and fees.

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

They do pay some but the savings is significant. Kids of employees don't pay 90% of tuition still have to pay the 10% plus room, board, books and fees.

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

Thank you for the correction, I thought they really didn't pay a dime. But really he could live at home and have his dad pay for the food. I know I would :)

Ruins the college experience but then again having your dad on campus would pretty much ruin it anyways.

Tweets from this afternoon...

Cory Narde11o @CDE110 4h
HUGE shout out to my lil bro @callmebigkuntry who officia11y committed to play footba11 at Syracuse today! #hardworkpaysoff #CuseNation

Jessica Hicks @jch919 5h
So happy that my dad will be able to get to see @callmebigkuntry play on Saturday afternoons! He is officially part of #CuseNation

---------------

Who is CarsonHicks@callmebigkuntry?

HAHAHAHAHAHA Cdello just got quoted on a syracuse forum. I gotta text him.

Looks like a DT from Westhill HS. 6-2 260. 72 tackles and 5 forced fumbles. 1st team all league. A Walk-on perhaps?

If someone wants to search Carson Hicks Westhill there is some video of him. Can't seems to post it from my iPad though.

6'2? Ehhh idk about that. I love Carson, great kid, cant say a bad word about him. I played with his brother Connor in highschool. I haven't seen him play in a while though but damn... I should of walked on to Cuse. Pfft I hope he comes in and is the best DT thats ever played for Cuse. Nothing would make me happier.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom