Class of 2018 - Casey Rogers (NY:Westhill) Attack Flipped to Nebraska Football | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 Casey Rogers (NY:Westhill) Attack Flipped to Nebraska Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey and Westhill are 5-0 on the year and the No.1 team in the state. They play tomorrow against Lafayette, then on Thursday they play No. 2 Penn Yan. Rogers has 16 and 8 so far this season. I could see him fitting the mold of a Dan Hardy type at the next level.

Casey and Westhill are 5-0 on the year and the No.1 team in the state. They play tomorrow against Lafayette, then on Thursday they play No. 2 Penn Yan. Rogers has 16 and 8 so far this season. I could see him fitting the mold of a Dan Hardy type at the next level.

It's absurd that for lacrosse Westhill is now classified as a class D school.

Last edited:

He's going Prep next year, I think its likely he ends up at Div 1 school for football vesus Lax.

He's going Prep next year, I think its likely he ends up at Div 1 school for football vesus Lax.
Agreed, only reason i can see to go prep is to get more football exposure.

52 guys on this year's team.

At least 10 Seniors graduating.

Up to 19 new commits.

They're gonna need more hooks.
Wow, 60 players is really something. I count 18 commits with Rogers prepping at AOF next year. I'd expect us to see at least 2-3 players transfer out &/or take their degrees but would also be shocked if we didn't bring in at least 1 FO transfer. More hooks indeed.

Wow, 60 players is really something. I count 18 commits with Rogers prepping at AOF next year. I'd expect us to see at least 2-3 players transfer out &/or take their degrees but would also be shocked if we didn't bring in at least 1 FO transfer. More hooks indeed.

His twitter still shows him as a Cuse commit after Avon Old Farms. :)

Meet the 2017 All-CNY boys lacrosse team

casey2-b918ebfd54cb777a.jpg

Casey Rogers
Westhill

Senior

Attack

2017 stats: 62 goals, 17 assists for 79 points

What's next: Post-graduate year at Avon Old Farms

Best moment of the season: Beating Penn Yan when they were ranked No. 2 in the state.

Who inspires you? Lord Stanley Hodgens, because he is always happy no matter what!

What's your most treasured piece of sports equipment? Mouth guard. I usually go through three or four in a game.

Describe your pregame routine: A trip to Wegmans with Braeden Elmer for a sub!

Who's your favorite person to follow on Instagram? @hannaham123 because she is always making me cry laughing!

NYSSWA boys lacrosse all-state team, 2017

Small schools

SECOND TEAM
Chris Gray Shore.-Wading River-11 Sr. Attack
Casey Rogers Westhill-3 Sr. Attack
Griffin Cook Jamesville-DeWitt-3 Jr. Attack
Taylor Strough Cold Spring Harbor-8 Sr. Midfielder
Ryan Aughavin North Shore-8 Sr. Midfielder
Hudson Miller Red Hook-9 Jr. Midfielder
Jack Mulvihill Jamesville-DeWitt-3 Sr. Midfielder
Joe Bartolotto Miller Place-11 Sr. Midfielder
Dylan Guarnieri Cold Spring Harbor-8 Sr. Defense