Catching Up With the Commits, Week 2 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Catching Up With the Commits, Week 2

Okey so I realize that 40 times arnt everything so don't jump on me for pointing this out but I checked out devantes testing results and it says he runs a 4.75 which is not fast enough to play running back at the D1 level soo I think hes probably going to end up on D. But ya never know some people have a certain set of intangibles that can not be tested which helps them ball up when they're on the field.. Ex. Marcus sales not being a good practice guy but a burner on gameday

You don't gain 277 yards on 17 carries with a 4.75 40 time, even in HS.

you would if you played my sons HS team.. I think 5.75 might do it after watching last weeks show..

you would if you played my sons HS team.. I think 5.75 might do it after watching last weeks show..

Maybe I'm giving some HS programs too much credit. I just watched his extended highlight film and I don't think he's a 4.75 guy, more like a 4.5. He is definitely a load to bring down.

Lol really? A 4.75 would burn a good majority of highschool football players.

I guess we all have different HS experiences. As I said in my follow-up post, I am probably giving too much credit to a lot of HS programs.