Cavanaugh to Wake | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Cavanaugh to Wake

Ha - come back if DaJuan Coleman signs with Kentucky and see if you can say that with a straight face.
I don't know. There will be some hard feelings by some of the posters I am sure. As a general rule though I really feel that the consensus of the posters already is that DC2 will be heading somewhere else. While they may not be as "forgiving" as they have been with TC I believe that most will say OK ... and good luck. I think that the main reason that evryone is being so magnanimous re: TC is because it didn't matter and best of luck to him. That being said .. should DC2 choose elsewhere (other than Kentucky of course) ... best ofluck to him. He picked the wrong school .. but "Oh well".

That's whacked. However, we do know that the Melo led Nugs did not shine under Bzdelik and once Karl took over, that did started doing well. Maybe they didn't want to learn how to put their socks on and tie their shoes properly.

Wake alum and fan here. From a pretty good source, Melo and Bzd got along fine in Denver. Denver had the second biggest turnaround from one year to the the next with Bzd as coach and Melo as his rookie superstar. The problem in Denver for Bzd was about them signing KMart to a max deal. Bzd wanted mgmt to get a shooting guard because he thought Nene would be good and they had Camby. He lost the argument and when KMart showed up basically damaged goods Bzd - a former scout - was a bit too vocal in his complaints. To make matters worse, KMart is a dick and he and Bzd got into a Sprewell-like row that almost got extremely physical. Mgmt sided with the guy they in bed with $90mil and Bzd was a dead man walking.

Internet be the place to go to make up about other people.

And welcome to the ACC!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom