Class of 2023 - CB AJ Harris (AL) Portal from Georgia to PSU | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 CB AJ Harris (AL) Portal from Georgia to PSU

He got buried at LSU playing against SEC level teams, our schedule next year is so manageable it’s ridiculous. If Duce was our CB2 opposite AJ Harris next year I really wouldn’t bat an eye.
With A&M’s former starter, Harris, Barnes and Bellamy, we’d be 4 deep with pretty high quality guys. So if he wants to come here for a final year knowing that as depth then fine. But I have a hard time seeing him coming here not to start.

Especially because he’s not a take for us.
When discussing Duce returning and Rutgers passing on him 3+ years ago, has anyone considered/realized that it was HCFB who passed on him at Rutgers!?

Harris is a better option and I hope the relationship with the Fralpha Head Coach brings him in.

When discussing Duce returning and Rutgers passing on him 3+ years ago, has anyone considered/realized that it was HCFB who passed on him at Rutgers!?

Harris is a better option and I hope the relationship with the Fralpha Head Coach brings him in.
Yes, Harris is a way better option! But the discussion was mainly about bringing Duce back for much needed depth and upgrading the roster. I think everyone here wants Harris/Chappell/Barnes. Duce is a better option then most of the guys we had playing the other night and I'm sure we'll be losing some players to the portal.

Yes, Harris is a way better option! But the discussion was mainly about bringing Duce back for much needed depth and upgrading the roster. I think everyone here wants Harris/Chappell/Barnes. Duce is a better option then most of the guys we had playing the other night and I'm sure we'll be losing some players to the portal.
As has been mentioned, do you think Duce wants to come here as a backup at this point? I wouldn't.

I’d be surprised if you could find, by next year, a 2 deep where Duce wasn’t good enough to be on at Cuse.
Set with Duce. We basically have 2 corners Bellamy and Barnes who will be a true Freshman. Guarantee Fran has something up his sleeve.

Set with Duce. We basically have 2 corners Bellamy and Barnes who will be a true Freshman. Guarantee Fran has something up his sleeve.
I don’t think we will pursue, I just think he could play here and play well especially in a nickel role

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom