Class of 2023 - CB AJ Harris (AL) Portal from Georgia to PSU | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 CB AJ Harris (AL) Portal from Georgia to PSU

This is why something loke bringing duce back was critical. It was unrealistic to think every kid transferring oht of these programs were doing it to follow brown and Erob.

I think we are seeing that the coffers are starting to dry up.

Or we still have some funds but may be choosing to allocate them elsewhere?

IMO, paying mercenaries from the South to fill our ranks is not a winning strategy. I hope we're still in it with Harris, as he can be a nice long term piece, but if it wasn't meant to be, it wasn't meant to be.

The thing that worries me is that pretty much the entire time since he entered the portal there's been little to no mention of Syracuse by any of the recruiting experts. Most of the smoke has been generated on here and Syracuse twitter I think. Would be really nice to see him give us a visit.

Some were acting like we had stud CB transfers already. Why do we need Duce
Like Duce but he does have flaws especially with the deep ball. Glad he was added but we still need at least one corner with speed and coverage skills to cover the speedy deep threat receiver in man coverage.

Could be.

But I think it's more about not being able to get this kid on campus. Was hoping for a quick process, given that Fran Brown was his position coach.

Oh well.
yeah sometimes it just doesn't work out for countless reasons but it's one thing to offer a big time prospect a 1 year payday versus a 3 year type deal as well. I am sure some of these kids coming in as frosh commanded a decent some of $ as well. Relationships get them to campus but $ gets it done more or less.

In this case, I think the up front asking price was probably too much to even get a visit and I could be wrong here but regardless he's most likely not coming here so it doesn't matter.

Won't rule it out until He's committed elsewhere

I think we are seeing that the coffers are starting to dry up.
Seriously? Go away. Or pony up if they are truly “starting to dry up.” They’ve landed like 5 commitments in the last week.

Who is Tyler who placed the crystal? Is he a PSU homer or a good guy like Wiltfong who provides good and balanced reporting? Plenty of time, let's see what happens here and elsewhere. People thought Harris was committing to Auburn as well when he visited.

Who is Tyler who placed the crystal? Is he a PSU homer or a good guy like Wiltfong who provides good and balanced reporting? Plenty of time, let's see what happens here and elsewhere. People thought Harris was committing to Auburn as well when he visited.
Penn State site writer. So I would assume he's being fed information from the PSU side.

Gotcha. Well here's to hoping we get a visit and the start of an era whereby we flip PSU commits and watch their meltdowns while it happens. :cool:
I think there will be more visitors this weekend or more visitors announced, it's a big recruitment weekend to close out the class and to largely only have committed prospects visiting doesn't make sense to me. Especially when we still have some significant position gaps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom