Class of 2020 - CB Chase Atkinson (SC) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 CB Chase Atkinson (SC) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would attach the tweet but I don’t want to and I am lazy.

interesting tweet I saw on Atkinson's page from his performance at USC camp(I assume South Carolina) in June:

Just watched @coolcat066 dominate 1 on 1 drills at USC camp so much that Deion Sanders pointed to him and told his son standing beside him “that kid is a dawg!”.
Yes. S. Carolina.

Not dis-agreeing at all just curious if anyone has a list of players from past years that camped vs those who didn’t camp to compare. I like to look back at these types of things and would be interesting not just in elite/starter potential on one end, but also retention rate and how many kids transfer out of campers vs non campers on the other side of things. I know this isn’t exactly readily available and easy to pull data but if anyone remembers a few specific campers from the Babers era I would be interested in hearing a few or all names if possible.

If you're feeling ambitious you could crawl back through commits individual threads or every camp season I make a thread of visitors who camp. Some are offered. Some commit.
Chance Amie sticks out as someone who camped and transferred, but not because of talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.