Cuse here we come
2708.png
1f34a.png
@DaiEllison_2 @kyle11berg

$avage‏@DaiEllison_2 12m12 minutes ago

Woof Woof
1f436.png
https://instagram.com/p/zdqOXxIkxj/

OK so that's Ellison and Kleinberg in the pic but is that Martin Hehir in the middle? And does anyone know who the tall kid is?
I think it is Jack Scavone, an irreverent lacrosse player from Franklin Lakes/Don Bosco HS. Looks like his brother is playing lax at Cortland. If it is him, believe his lax coach is Mike Springer, a former AA lax player for Syracuse.

But I could be wrong.

I think it is Jack Scavone, an irreverent lacrosse player from Franklin Lakes/Don Bosco HS. Looks like his brother is playing lax at Cortland. If it is him, believe his lax coach is Mike Springer, a former AA lax player for Syracuse.

But I could be wrong.

You are right and I was wrong on who else was in the pic with Ellison. Ellison must like Lax players as the kid on the left is Riley Sullivan who will be playing Lax for Syracuse.

New feature on here? When I clicked on the pic their instagram handles popped up..nice. Also noticed yesterday with the embedded Hudl highlights if you click on the Hudl symbol on the lower right corner it will open to the players profile page.. which gives HT, WT, School info etc. Thank you Tom. Makes it easier for someone slaving in the database. :)

Last edited:

But I could be wrong.
Hey Tom, just curious, what makes him irreverent? Quite the descriptive adjective. Do you know the young man?

Love these high character scholar athletes! Building a respectable program is definitely a step in the right direction towards national dominance.

Hopefully Daivon's got some Brent Grimes to him

I was gonna say, "Man, Dai is even smaller than I thought!" and then I looked up that dude he's standing next to...bro is 6-9! Headed to Ohio State to play OT.

So CuseLegacy you'll be able to help me out here...

1. Dai, 2. Strick, 3. ?, 4. ?, 5. Carter

I know I should probably recognize 3 and 4 but I don't.

So CuseLegacy you'll be able to help me out here...

1. Dai, 2. Strick, 3. ?, 4. ?, 5. Carter

I know I should probably recognize 3 and 4 but I don't.

LOL. I was hoping you would know.

I think it might be Perkins and Fredericks.