Class of 2025 - CB Dawayne Galloway (OH) Verbal to Purdue | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 CB Dawayne Galloway (OH) Verbal to Purdue

I think we have enough DB recruits for this class, even though he would be a nice add.

Agreed 144%.

Cuse currently stands at #14 OA (and only behind #10 Clemson in the ACC) for the 25 class, per Rovals.
We've got 4 DB's and an ATH (who likely projects to DB) in the class already.

(SUNJ is at #6, mostly because they already have 27 croots, and of course, the home cookin' on their own croot rankings)

Yeah - you definitely take a 4* talent if they wanna come, and figure it all out later.
And if anybody can sell a DB on playing for him, it's Fran.

Let Fran cook.

Edited to add:
Per Rovals, Cuse is 7th OA in the 2026 class, with our 3 croots.

And tied w OU for #1 OA with our 1 croot for 2027!!
suck it, Bama and UGA and Clempsum and tOSU and...

Last edited:
Trieu is the crystal ball site Midwest guy and he knows his stuff. He put in a CB for Kentucky about a week ago so likely where he is going.

Surprised GIF

Best of luck to him - Boilers now in back to back classes landed a nice top 250 DB over us. We will get our revenge!

Last edited:
Interesting we lost two DB’s to Purdue. One in last year’s class as well as this year. Both were Ohio kids. I wonder what they are selling?

Interesting we lost two DB’s to Purdue. One in last year’s class as well as this year. Both were Ohio kids. I wonder what they are selling?
Being right next to Ohio, playing in the BIG and playing for a HC who is a former DB and a highly respected defensive football mind

Wow, he was al but locked up to Kentucky. Purdue must have brought a bag.

Knew he wasn’t coming here, but really wanted this one. We had some big time guys take OV’s, but missed out on all. Hopefully the relationships that were built we can maybe flip 1 or 2 down the stretch, especially the Duke commit, Smith. As long as we keep getting the big time recruits to visit we should be able to land some.

His cousin was a 4star tight end who visited us last year and ultimately chose Purdue as well so always thought they had the inside track. It did sound like Kentucky was going to be the choice though as of late so interesting.

His cousin was a 4star tight end who visited us last year and ultimately chose Purdue as well so always thought they had the inside track. It did sound like Kentucky was going to be the choice though as of late so interesting.
Yes. Tayvion who brought his girlfriend along for his OV. If I recall correctly the staff wasn't too impressed.

Ah didn’t realize that!

Yes. Tayvion who brought his girlfriend along for his OV. If I recall correctly the staff wasn't too impressed.
Yup! I don’t fully remember the details but immediately after the visit it came out that Syracuse was no longer an option for Tayvion which is very weird post official visit unless something happened.