Class of 2026 - CB Demari Clemons (NY/GA) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2026 CB Demari Clemons (NY/GA) Offered

He stood out at a camp in Ohio last week

I have a small issue with him (and 8th grader) referring to himself as a 'phenom'

then again, maybe he is. I don't know anything about the kid other than this tweet. It just seems... overly ambitious to suggest that this early on.

I have a small issue with him (and 8th grader) referring to himself as a 'phenom'

then again, maybe he is. I don't know anything about the kid other than this tweet. It just seems... overly ambitious to suggest that this early on.
I get what your saying, but he has been hitting camps and has been performing well at them.

Safe to say this kid will be a high level recruit in 2026 class

It’s his younger brother Jabari (class of ‘30) that really intrigues me. Plays both ways on his Pop Warner football team. Has a great swim move (in a pool, not on the Dline) and is nothing but fast-twitch muscle.
With proper strength and conditioning, by 2023 he could be well over 100 lbs. and able to carry the groceries in all by himself. His mother says she can’t keep enough juice boxes in the house for this 10 year old Adonis.
Don’t sleep on Jabari even though he still takes naps.

Last edited:
It’s his younger brother Jabari (class of ‘30) that really intrigues me. Plays both ways on his Pop Warner football team. Has a great swim move and is nothing but fast-twitch muscle.
With proper strength and conditioning, by 2023 he could be well over 100 lbs. and able to carry the groceries in all by himself. His mother says she can’t keep enough juice boxes in the house for this 10 year old Adonis.
Don’t sleep on Jabari even though he still takes naps.
I hear his mom has some elite eggs still just waiting to be fertilized, stay tuned.

He’s dominated some of the biggest Showcase camps this offseason; FBU Columbus MVP and competed with the high school kids, invited to FBU Top Gun National Showcase, NXGN Cleveland MVP overall and DB and invited to NXGN The Show National 7v7 showcase in Atlanta, The UC Report/ESPN/Under Armour Combine DB MVP, and just recently DB MVP at the PRZ NEXT Northeast Showcase May 14th. And competed at Rivals combine early in the day on May 14th. Is also being courted by some of the top high schools in the country, but for now is heading to Canisius H.S. in Buffalo,NY. Will Definitely be a national recruit and top 300. SU needs to offer him early. Plays JV last year as an 8th grader and won team MVP. Already stands 5’10” and father is about 6’2”. SU has to be smart with this one because other young recruits his age are watching and paying attention.

A lot can happen in 4 years but you can't get a better response than that. This is why you have the young kids camp. Sounds like a heck of a kid for a middle schooler.

Demari,​

212192FA-92A2-4420-9EA3-0F4471953AAB.jpeg

He's so young but this kid is a MASSIVE talent. A bajilion things can change in the next 3 to 4 years, but if he keeps on this path he will be the unanimous #1 player in the state for his class.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom