Class of 2020 - CB Durante Jones (GA) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 CB Durante Jones (GA)

Good, especially with Wiggles' character issues.

Get off the high horse about that. You don’t know anything about that kids character, nor should he be penalized for something he may or may not have done when he was a minor. Alton Robinson says hello by the way and Devon Clarke was suspended for a campus burglary.

Jacobian just took one. Have Jahad Carter visiting this weekend. And according to rumor there was one more visitor last weekend not named Atkinson, Markiewicz or Morgan.

My fuzzy math says that even if Carter commits there is still at least 4 openings.

Get off the high horse about that. You don’t know anything about that kids character, nor should he be penalized for something he may or may not have done when he was a minor. Alton Robinson says hello by the way and Devon Clarke was suspended for a campus burglary.

he did it like 2 years ago he is still basically a minor now, you act like he is 40 years old now. and, if the kid did what was alleged, it is way worse than Clarke or Robinson.

I guess having morals about violence towards women is a "high horse" now.

I said when we signed Robinson I wouldn't root for him because of his past violence towards women.

if they have a couple of open slots left and use them for PWOs, that isn't bad business.

it is because PWOs are just that, walkons. They're not that good. And they don't even count as taking up a ship so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Last edited:
alleged. that's the point.

are you this adamant about innocent until proven guilty for all cases, or just in sexual assault cases? I am sure you thought OJ Simpson was innocent, right?

are you this adamant about innocent until proven guilty for all cases, or just in s e xual assault cases? I am sure you thought OJ Simpson was innocent, right?

I've seen a lot of he said she said in the high schools. some of it true and some of it not. 15/16 year old girls are just as bad as 15/16 year old boys. And many times the girls are worse. I've seen a lot of allegations made in HS's that end up being bogus; or half truths. There is always two sides to every story; especially at that age.

I've seen a lot of he said she said in the high schools. some of it true and some of it not. 15/16 year old girls are just as bad as 15/16 year old boys. And many times the girls are worse.

I don't want this thread to go back down that road again, but, with some exceptions, like anything else in life, I disagree. we will have to agree to disagree

it is because PWOs are just that, walkons. They're not that good. And they don't even count as taking up a ship so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

if you show that your program will toss out a couple of PWO scholarships every year, it can help bring in a lot more of them to the program, high quality PWOs who can really really help in practices, and maybe on field too. that's what I'm talking about

if you show that your program will toss out a couple of PWO scholarships every year, it can help bring in a lot more of them to the program, high quality PWOs who can really really help in practices, and maybe on field too. that's what I'm talking about

I'd rather have high quality front line players.

I think this partially exposes how bad our recruiting was this year.

I'd rather have high quality front line players.

I think this partially exposes how bad our recruiting was this year.

I would too, but when you get to kids number 24 and 25, it's a huge roll of the dice too. and, we did this last year in what everyone considers a much stronger class on paper. not arguing about the recruiting issues in this class by any means, but I do think there is merit to having an extra slot or two for PWOs. the big thing is filling those first 23 slots or so with better players

Knock it off, both of you. If you want to continue this argument take it to a pm.

yep, I get it, that's why I said we will have to agree to disagree so we can move on to the more mundane topic of football recruiting

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom