Class of 2020 - CB Durante Jones (GA) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 CB Durante Jones (GA)

Jones is a good looking prospect. I'm hoping we offer and land him. He's long 6-2 170 looks legit, hits in run support, and appears to have good wheels.

1st Team All Atlanta

Honorable Mention Georgia Class 6A All-State. I don't believe they do 1st, 2nd 3rd teams etc. It's 1st team and HM.

Last edited:
And just a fwiw from twitter lots of football coaches from teams out at early morning workouts this first day of contact period.

Shades of Shamarko & Brandon Sharpe committing late.
I was not thinking the same thing. Dude, how did you know this and toss it off so easily? Hope you're right.

I take it Wiggles is out to then? Would really love to know what we're doing with our 6 or 7 open spots. Are we looking over the transfer market? Seems bizarre and this has to be the quietest home stretch recruiting run I've ever seen in my life and that stretches over 30 years.

I take it Wiggles is out to then? Would really love to know what we're doing with our 6 or 7 open spots. Are we looking over the transfer market? Seems bizarre and this has to be the quietest home stretch recruiting run I've ever seen in my life and that stretches over 30 years.
Good, especially with Wiggles' character issues.

Jacobian just took one. Have Jahad Carter visiting this weekend. And according to rumor there was one more visitor last weekend not named Atkinson, Markiewicz or Morgan.

Carter should end up as a commit(crossing my toes), maybe that Washington kid from FL is brought in as another RB recruit? then transfer/JUCO market for QB/DT/WR and then a couple of scholarships for PWOs maybe? and, yes, possibly a mystery visitor from last weekend

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom