Class of 2019 - CB Garrett Williams (NC) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 CB Garrett Williams (NC) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18

Goodness sakes. And if this class doesn't play out and Babers ends up getting the hook, the forum is gonna be talking how Babers left the cupboard bare.

And then everyone will expect the next coach to fill the cupboard ...until he leaves and everyone will say he left the cupboard bare.

This is not your point, but I just don’t see anyway Dino gets the hook here. Far more likely he gets poached. Even a non bowl year in 2018 wouldn’t begin to motivate a change from SU.

I hope we can hang on to him long enough for these recruits to actually play for him.

Last edited:
This is not your point, but I just don’t see anyway Dino gets the hook here. Far more likely he gets poached. Even a non bowl year in 2018 wouldn’t motivate a change from SU.
I hope we can hang on to him long enough for these recruits to actually play for him.

I know you caught my drift. Just wanna say:

Dino’s ours. Ain’t no one taking him away from us. Not hand wringing about that at all.

-- Bulls’ cornerback Garrett Williams applied such a lick on Robinson receiver Andre Hamilton that Hamilton’s helmet popped off. To his credit, Hamilton (who didn’t catch the pass) bounced right back up. But Williams was penalized 15 yards for targeting Hamilton’s head, much to Bulls’ coach Sam Greiner’s dismay.

I’d stop running those check off passes in the flat to his side. Great tackler for his size. Keeps contain

Doesn't seem to be a ton of buzz about this player, but he looks like he could be really good.

Doesn't seem to be a ton of buzz about this player, but he looks like he could be really good.
His school is in a suburb of Charlotte and the football team competes in 4A. The only reason that there may not be more out there on him is his team is 2-2 so far this season.

Go find your own recruits old man.
index.jpg