Class of 2017 - CB Jarques McClellion (FL) in Transfer Portal | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 CB Jarques McClellion (FL) in Transfer Portal

Quick turn on the commit, I’d guess he’d stay home. Does covid play a role as an opt out?

That was fast...ya blink and boom. Have to imagine covid is a factor to some and proximity to family.

Did TJ or Adams have any rumors anywhere when he commited. I don’t remember for either. I knew TJ was coming here but I didn’t see news articles till he announced

We are going to get three dbs drafted this year but FSU is dbu. Players still living off prior success. Haven’t been successful since jimbo.

We are going to get three dbs drafted this year but FSU is dbu. Players still living off prior success. Haven’t been successful since jimbo.
To be any type of PositionU you need to have a historic track record of greats from your school going on to pro success and then continue it in the present.

if we have 3 DBs drafted that’s great. If we don’t have another one for 7 years then it’s not exactly us as a pipeline. We have a chance to build off this momentum and start churning out DBs and start to make a name for ourselves in that regard. We certainly have a chance to make a name for ourselves there but we have to keep it going and we have to see a lot of these young DBs who showed tons of promise this year develop into NFL talents. I feel like Garrett is a lock but everyone else needs to make that leap as well

To be any type of PositionU you need to have a historic track record of greats from your school going on to pro success and then continue it in the present.

if we have 3 DBs drafted that’s great. If we don’t have another one for 7 years then it’s not exactly us as a pipeline. We have a chance to build off this momentum and start churning out DBs and start to make a name for ourselves in that regard. We certainly have a chance to make a name for ourselves there but we have to keep it going and we have to see a lot of these young DBs who showed tons of promise this year develop into NFL talents. I feel like Garrett is a lock but everyone else needs to make that leap as well
Hope Nunn can make that jump also

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom