Class of 2017 - CB Jason Pinnock (CT) Decommits from BC/ Verbals to Pitt | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 CB Jason Pinnock (CT) Decommits from BC/ Verbals to Pitt

Don't think we would take him, either at CB or WR.

No room for him at WR and don't think they will make room for him at DB. I like him a lot, so hope I am wrong. Which I often am.

No room for him at WR and don't think they will make room for him at DB. I like him a lot, so hope I am wrong. Which I often am.

I didn't know DB was full.

A blurb in the Hartford Courant this morning has him visiting Pitt (1/13), BC (1/20) and ND (1/27).

that's that then unless he does a midweek visit.

Would be a mistake to not take him. Just my two cents.

Would be a mistake to not take him. Just my two cents.
doesn't matter what you think when he doesn't want to visit here...

He visited here on the 19th of November with his good buddy RTB. However this kid hasn't been offered as yet , just certain coaches have been following him....:noidea:

doesn't matter what you think when he doesn't want to visit here...
PicsArt_01-08-01.02.41.jpg

He visited once and we REALLY don't know if he wants to visit or not just because he didn't tell it to anyone on here.

Last edited:
Dude just Have a nice day!...really...whether you intend it or not you really come across as a certain way and it's not a way you should be proud of...your shtick is getting old...[/QUOTE
He just says things plainly. Truth hurts sometimes.
^^^
Share the truth shared in his response to blizz Cusian...blizz simply offered his opinion...if bnoro wanted to comment, then just say simply the guy is not coming, NOT "it doesn't matter what you think"...if you don't understand the difference, than I am not sure there is more to say...

Staff isnt looking to take another DB unless he's a special prospect. Don't forget Melifonwu could be the sleeper of the class. I think Coley will get a look at CB and in my opinion, Stritzinger isnt a ACC RB. I think he will eventually get moved to the secondary.

Dude just Have a nice day!...really...whether you intend it or not you really come across as a certain way and it's not a way you should be proud of...your shtick is getting old...
If Bnoros' posts bother you then perhaps you should put him on ignore.

Last edited:
Staff isnt looking to take another DB unless he's a special prospect. Don't forget Melifonwu could be the sleeper of the class. I think Coley will get a look at CB and in my opinion, Stritzinger isnt a ACC RB. I think he will eventually get moved to the secondary.

Honestly, i dont care how many dbs we have in this class...we should also have a weekly combine set up at destiny and try out any athletic looking 18-22 yo. Our biggest need after giving up hoops scores on defense last year.

Honestly, i dont care how many dbs we have in this class...we should also have a weekly combine set up at destiny and try out any athletic looking 18-22 yo. Our biggest need after giving up hoops scores on defense last year.
I agree. We are in dying need of length, speed and physicality in the secondary.

I agree. We are in dying need of length, speed and physicality in the secondary.

Yes, big safeties especially. We need numbers and competition and fear of losing your job. We haven't had that. Without depth, we have played the upperclassmen regardless. Let's make this real with some numbers.

How many proven ACC caliber dbs on the current roster?
Ahhh...

How many proven ACC caliber dbs on the current roster?
Ahhh...

Honestly, and not belittling anyone...Zero. Hudson, maybe. Cordy is a great hitter, not so much in coverage.