Class of 2022 - CB Julian Humphrey (TX) Staying at Georgia | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 CB Julian Humphrey (TX) Staying at Georgia

Has the ability to be a day 1 starter if Fran could pull it off. Correct, he was getting starting reps, but hurt his shoulder. Kirby doesn’t rotate a ton at corner or safety, so if you lose that spot, it’s tough to get back on the field. And now he’d be battling new recruits as well. Definitely not a kid Georgia wanted to lose.

Has the ability to be a day 1 starter if Fran could pull it off. Correct, he was getting starting reps, but hurt his shoulder. Kirby doesn’t rotate a ton at corner or safety, so if you lose that spot, it’s tough to get back on the field. And now he’d be battling new recruits as well. Definitely not a kid Georgia wanted to lose.
My guess is that maybe he goes back to Texas as he's from Houston. But, like most of my guesses, that's an uneducated guess.

My guess is that maybe he goes back to Texas as he's from Houston. But, like most of my guesses, that's an uneducated guess.
Would agree with you there. Tough to compete with oil money.

I’ll pose this question again……How many DB’s does Georgia literally have on its roster?!?!?

They’re like gremlins, they multiple with water.

I’ll pose this question again……How many DB’s does Georgia literally have on its roster?!?!?
Haha… A ton. Kind of a running joke that Kirby likes to try every athlete at DB first, and if it doesn’t work, then let them play WR (Mecole Hardman as an example). He likes to cross train guys as corners and safeties, and also utilizes the star position, which is like a hybrid safety / OLB. Tries to put the best 5 DB types on the field at any one time, so you’re going to need a lot of bodies.

Haha… A ton. Kind of a running joke that Kirby likes to try every athlete at DB first, and if it doesn’t work, then let them play WR (Mecole Hardman as an example). He likes to cross train guys as corners and safeties, and also utilizes the star position, which is like a hybrid safety / OLB. Tries to put the best 5 DB types on the field at any one time, so you’re going
JULIAN HUMPHREY PORTAL FROM GA - CLEAR LAKE HS HOUSTON,TX
#12/ 6' 2" 190/ 4.6 40/
images

ASSETS PER HUDL CLEAR LAKE HS FILM:
THE IMPORTANCE OFTHE 40 YARD DASH

It is primarily run to evaluate the speed and acceleration of American football players by coaches and scouts particularly for the NFL Draft but also for collegiate recruiting. A player's recorded time for every position can have a heavy impact on his prospects in college or professional football.

GOOD = 5.0 - 5.99

FAST = 4.9 - 4.99

FAST= 4.8 - 4.89

FAST= 4.7 - 4.79

>FAST= 4.6 - 4.69<

FAST= 4.5 - 4.59

VERY FAST= 4.4 - 4.49

ELITE = 4.0 - 4.39 - BO JACKSON FASTEST RECORDED ALL TIME 4.13, 1986 AUBURN INDOORS

//

FAST
BACK PEDALS WELL
ROTATES HIPS TO COVER RECEIVERS WELL
EXCELLENT TACKLING SKILLS
MANY PBU'S
VERY GOOD COVER CORNER

Enter the portal, start a bidding war, stay put with a bigger bag.
I think this works far less often than kid's think it will. Lots and lots of people giving terrible advice.