Class of 2014 - CB Juwan Dowels (FL) Offered | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 CB Juwan Dowels (FL) Offered

what silly is that early on Adly Enoicy was a 4* over at rvls and now they've dropped him to 2* 5.4 status which means he'll end up hurting our ranking.

at least he will give us our 3rd 4 star on ESPN...we have guys all across the board on the 3 different sites. Shows just how much of a show it is.

Plus i'm more excited about Juwan Dowels, who is hardly rated, and Steve Ishmael who is under rated imo. I wouldn't trade those 2 for anybody.

Durell Eskridge ‏@Deskridge_d3 16h
We got the lil bro boom on board the rest of y'all let's go
Retweeted by T.E.N.A.C.I.O.U.S#21

Durell Eskridge ‏@Deskridge_d3 1h
Lil bro juwan @Proud_To_Be_Me_ is an Orangemen now can't wait to get to work with my lil Bros and have a awesome season

Cameron Lynch ‏@CameronLynch3 1h
@Proud_To_Be_Me_ ✊✊✊

T.E.N.A.C.I.O.U.S#21 ‏@Proud_To_Be_Me_ 44m
I'm Proud to say I Committed to Syracuse University !!! #OrangeNation #cusenation

not sure if Dowels still plans on visiting Rutgers or not, but it looks like Oklahoma is officially out of it per TheFootballBrainiacs

- Oklahoma has parted ways with DB, Kendall Randolph. I called around and was told that as things stand right now with their other needs, they are done at DB but are of course holding a spot for Steven Parker. I’m sure they will continue to assess where their scholarship numbers are so things might change but as of now I’m hearing they are done.

BfPIgWeIMAA9pHC.jpg:large