Class of 2019 - CB Keeyon Stewart (TX) Decommitted from Texas Tech Verbal/Commits to TCU | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 CB Keeyon Stewart (TX) Decommitted from Texas Tech Verbal/Commits to TCU

Just committed to Texas Tech this week. Was offered during a visit/camp.

Last edited:
Offers from ULM, McNeese St, Texas St, New Mexico, Howard, Lamar, UMass, Northwestern St, UTEP,
Southern Miss, Wyoming, Utah, Tulane, Houston, Texas Tech, Syracuse

All I will say is “noted.”

CuseLegacy , you mentioned in another thread there may be something up and that UTSA’s coach was dismissed. Is there smoke here? That’s an interesting development.

CuseLegacy , you mentioned in another thread there may be something up and that UTSA’s coach was dismissed. Is there smoke here? That’s an interesting development.
I don't know. Just musing. It could all be as simple as some of these kids competed against Manvel and Coach Martin and he was impressed with their abilities.
And I need to correct myself it was the SFASU Coach that was dismissed.

The coach at Texas Tech was on the hotseat last year. Could still be on the hotseat. Texas Tech’s Kingsbury admits his job on the line this season

Last edited:
This player is mentioned with Hewitt in hewitt’s thread. (Video)

Always like talented DBs but we really need a couple big d tackles...i mean we really need a couple of them.

Big DTs are VERY hard for a school like Syracuse to recruit. It’s why we convert so many DEs to DT (like Ruff and Black).

Fair enough...that is frequently the formula here. Either way...

He and Dorian just oved to Utah and had in homes this week with the Utah coach. Both just received offers from Washington. Now Keeyon is visiting TCU this weekend. It will be interesting to see if Dorian takes an ov with him to TCU. I wonder if they are just having a good time with the recruiting process right now.

Team mate of Hewett. If he picks Utah, which I doubt, Hewett may commit to Utah also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom