Class of 2025 - CB/WR Demetres Samuel (FL) FLIPPED BACK TO SYRACUSE (9/29/24) | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 CB/WR Demetres Samuel (FL) FLIPPED BACK TO SYRACUSE (9/29/24)

I figured that he wouldn't stick with Florida. Napier was a dead man walking, and it was unlikely he'd last beyond this year [if even that long].

Didn't expect him to circle back, but cool.

I am guessing that U of F boosters have the money for the buyout now and it is clear Napier will be formally relieved in the near future.

Demetres, I would guess (and it is only a guess), has info on this and flipped back for stability. Maybe U of F had out bid us, but if Napier and co are gone... so was his offer.

Napier's agent, Jimmy Sexton, negotiated a deal which will pay Napier 85% of its deal if he's fired without cause. That number currently stands at $27,996,875, but will mitigate with each game.

Napier is owed 50% of the buyout within 30 days of his termination, with the remainder of the deal paid in four 12.5% installments, starting on the July 15 following his termination and continuing on each July 15 through the life of the deal, which runs through 2029.

If somehow Fran could get to 9 or 10 wins this year with all the new faces, players and staff.
The recruiting before Signing day could be spectacular.
I am beginning to think that this win total is way too optimistic and that actual wins will fall somewhere between 6 and 7. That is, unless this offensive line shapes up and learns to run block. But I don't see that happening in 8 games

That's the bad news.
The good news is Demetres Samuel

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom