Class of 2025 - CB/WR Demetres Samuel (FL) FLIPPED BACK TO SYRACUSE (9/29/24) | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 CB/WR Demetres Samuel (FL) FLIPPED BACK TO SYRACUSE (9/29/24)

Im Out GIF

And then back in again!

Recruiting is a very, very, very strange thing.
It really is. I have faith in Fran, and I don't mean to seem negative about this recruitment. But, I have a true distaste for being the fool. My positivity tells me, "YES, we have this young talented man back int he fold", but my fear says 'Is this his last "commitment", I hope so.'

It really is. I have faith in Fran, and I don't mean to seem negative about this recruitment. But, I have a true distaste for being the fool. My positivity tells me, "YES, we have this young talented man back int he fold", but my fear says 'Is this his last "commitment", I hope so.'
All I can tell you is we are closer to him signing with SU today than we were yesterday.

But check back tomorrow.

LOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL he saw that dumpster fire at UF and was like “nevermind, Cuse it is”

This has never happened…
Cough cough…

This has never happened…
Cough cough…
I don't know what the hell is happening, this is uncharted water for the Syracuse program. But, FRAN is the MAN. I believe he will get this kid to cross the finish line. But, what the hell, my head is spinning.

Florida (the state) will have a tough time keeping anyone there if they keep getting battered with record-setting hurricanes. The sane ones will leave.

Florida (the state) will have a tough time keeping anyone there if they keep getting battered with record-setting hurricanes. The sane ones will leave.
I am in Jacksonville, this one was nothing for this area and most of Florida. I feel for those that it did hit hard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom