CBA 61 Indian River 26 | Syracusefan.com

CBA 61 Indian River 26

SWC75

Bored Historian
The regular season score was Indian River 51 CBA 30. IR had been 7-0, CBA 5-3. Today's game was 42-0 and55-6 at one point. The commentators mentioned that the brothers were looking like the Greg Paulus teams. I haven't been playing much attention to high school sports since the pandemic and didn't realize CBA had dropped down to Class A. They looked like a potential state champion tonight. Syair Torrence caught TD passes of 13 yards, 9 yards and 38 yards. Jordan Rae threw 6TD passes. We haven't had a state champion in a while. CBA may be maturing into one.

Last edited:
The regular season score was Indian River 51 CBA 30. IR had been 7-0, CBA 5-3. Today's game was 42-0 and55-6 at one point. The commentators mentioned that the brothers were looking like the Greg Paulus teams. I haven't been playing much attention to high school sports since the pandemic and didn't realize CBA had dropped down to Class A. They looked like a potential state champion tonight. Syair Torrence caught TD passes of 13 yards, 9 yards and 38 yards. Jordan Rae threw 6TD passes. We haven't had a state champion is while. CBA may be maturing into one.
They definitely are, and they return almost everyone next year.

The QB is the real deal, possible D1 QB and Torrance was a game changer

Is there any way to watch the high school sectional football games on television on spectrum? It’s crazy to me that they aren’t in tv

Is there any way to watch the high school sectional football games on television on spectrum? It’s crazy to me that they aren’t in tv

It's driving me nuts. Spectrum had them on last night but not today and my alma mater, CNS is playing now. I've found nothing on-line.

My wife‘s good friend from high school has a kid who kicks and plays running back for Somers. They won their sectional championship this past Friday.

Edit - they play Burnt Hills next Friday at what’s being called a neutral site - Mahopac HS. Which is 6.2 miles from the Somers HS

Last edited:
Congratulations to the Brothers, who earned their second state title, (Greg Paulus led them to the 2004 AA title), and Section III's first title since Skaneateles in 2017.

It’s really a shame that Spectrum completely failed our area and don’t show these games on television

Congratulations to the Brothers, who earned their second state title, (Greg Paulus led them to the 2004 AA title), and Section III's first title since Skaneateles in 2017.

Our friends son is the kicker/running back for Somers. Great season for them, with a tough ending.

They did, however, get to meet Don McPherson out at dinner while in the cuse.