CBS Now Live Streaming | Syracusefan.com

CBS Now Live Streaming

Vorony

2nd String
I'm a little nervous about tomorrow's game now. I recently cut the cable and went to PlayStation Vue for live tv, supplementing with Hulu and some other channnel apps for whatever else I need. The first 2 games today live streamed perfectly on CBS Now. However, the Duke/Miami game is blacked out from live streaming for some reason.

Is there any way to find out if the Cuse game will be blacked out on this app tomorrow?

I'm a little nervous about tomorrow's game now. I recently cut the cable and went to PlayStation Vue for live tv, supplementing with Hulu and some other channnel apps for whatever else I need. The first 2 games today live streamed perfectly on CBS Now. However, the Duke/Miami game is blacked out from live streaming for some reason.

Is there any way to find out if the Cuse game will be blacked out on this app tomorrow?
Black out's are absolutely terrible and there is no rhyme of reason to them. I can't tell you how many times there are games with two teams that are both several thousand miles away, but are still blacked out.

All CBS games are streamed on CBSSports.com. You should be able to see it there. Guessing the Duke Miami feed is a off as a mistake.

I don't believe CBS can stream their ACC games because they're sub-licenced from ESPN and streaming rights aren't included in the contract.

However, CBS is a free, over the air signal so an antenna hooked up to your TV should be able to pick it up.

I don't believe CBS can stream their ACC games because they're sub-licenced from ESPN and streaming rights aren't included in the contract.

However, CBS is a free, over the air signal so an antenna hooked up to your TV should be able to pick it up.

You might be right. All of the home games(games Ive been at home to watch lol) this season, Ive watched on espn3. Then again I dont know many games werent on a ESPN network this season anyhow? But yeah, my experience has been almost every game on ESPN3 other than a couple I was out of town and/or at.

Thanks everyone. Ended up getting an HD antenna and it works perfectly. Just as suspected, the game is blacked out on the CBS app.

Thanks everyone. Ended up getting an HD antenna and it works perfectly. Just as suspected, the game is blacked out on the CBS app.
Picture Quality from an OTA antenna is better than any Internet/Cable feed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom