CBS/Turner broadcast teams announced | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

CBS/Turner broadcast teams announced

No Iron Unkind? No bending, bending, bending? lol

I see Yes, Onions, Hakim Warwick do any of the others have a catch phrase?

Brando quit CBS last month.

Cool that they were able to work something out with Fox for Raf. Just as glad Gus Johnson didn't.

I don't know this for a fact but I assume Raf wasn't going to give up his longstanding CBS TV and radio gig to take the Fox job. I'm sure Fox had no problem accommodating him in that regard.

Play-By-Play / Analyst // Reporter

*Regional Weekend Announce Teams

Kevin Harlan / Reggie Miller / Len Elmore // Rachel Nichols*

Never thought I would want Len Elmore or Reggie Miller to call our games...

why no Bilas? Did ABC/Disney put their foot down and say no more sharing of talent?

He opted out a year or two ago.

My understanding is that CBS wanted him to tone down some of his critical remarks and he didn't want to work under such a restriction.

Is there any job in sports more useless than the sideline reporter? The guy who mops up the sweat from the court makes a bigger contribution to the game.

Is there any job in sports more useless than the sideline reporter? The guy who mops up the sweat from the court makes a bigger contribution to the game.

Have you seen Allie LaForce??

On a different note, when Holly Rowe did the postgame interview 2 weeks ago at K-State while standing on the about-to-collapse table, she won me over for good.

Shannon Spake has also been earning points in my book this year.

The low cut shirt Shannon was wearing for the game Saturday night was a big hit at the bar I was watching at

What I hate more are 2 things. One i when the color guy goes out onto the floor to describe a play to the fans.

Second is the sideline reporter who interviews the coach in the middle of the game. Almost as painful as watching the announcers interview a baseball manager in the dugout. Just stop it.

The all-time worst was the WoJo interview in the Dome. "Too many turnovers that have led to layups".
Smash cut to 1st half stats showing 2 Dook turnovers tops. What a clown.

I'd move up Eagle and Spanarkel I think. They work together with the Nets; they have very good chemistry together.
They've been an underrated duo for a long time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom