CBS - your handling of the broadcast was unacceptable | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

CBS - your handling of the broadcast was unacceptable

Why is a poll question required?

• please turn this feature off

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Poll choice...

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
Here in NJ I was shocked when CBS pulled the plug with 40 seconds to go and a 2 point game in the ucla game. ESPN never switches over early
Aactually, I think if the game is going a little long, ESPN get the next game to hold up for a few minutes. they may have a cut off point like if there is 5 minutes left or 2 minutes (knowing it'll take closer to 8 to 10), then they'll join in progress.

I wondered outloud to my wife, would they have let it run over if it was Carolina/Duke in our slot? Agree it was a joke to run Auburn/LSU to the bitter end.

Yes. The 3/8/09 game betw. Duke and UNC was on CBS and joined in progress at the 15 minute mark.

Also, the 1st Duke-UNC game this year was JIP by ESPN w/ 18:15 left in the 1st Half.

Living in Seattle, I knew the UW-UCLA wasn't going to get switched. I was more pissed at the UW players for fouling down 4 with 1.5 seconds left than I was with CBS.

This is all totally normal. As much as we blast ESPN, going from their coverage to CBS is always a major step down for this time of year. Get used to it. Wait until they roll out f-ing Charles Barkley...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom