Celtics comeuppance | Syracusefan.com

Celtics comeuppance

AlaskaSU

Build a dorm, burn the locker rm. upgrade the dome
-- them as they enter anonymity for many years to come. One player trashing LaLa, the mother of his children, is an aberration. Two is an Indictment of the entire organization. How classless can you get?

Good for LaLa in calling Crawford out and good for Melo in stating that LaLa has the right to respond any way she wants. In a perfect world he would have punched out both Garnett and Crawford so that everyone would know that there are appropriate consequences to behavior. Neither the League nor Doc will do anything. Both Crawford and Garnett have the audacity to deny what they said eventhough it is recorded for all to see. Good riddance Celtics. Have fun riding into the sunset with Ucon. I expect that the Celtics are done in my lifetime and it could not happen to a more deserving group.

Such a dirty team. Ironically the only one on that team I can stand is the former Gtown player-Jeff Green.

-- them as they enter anonymity for many years to come. One player trashing LaLa, the mother of his children, is an aberration. Two is an Indictment of the entire organization. How classless can you get?

Good for LaLa in calling Crawford out and good for Melo in stating that LaLa has the right to respond any way she wants. In a perfect world he would have punched out both Garnett and Crawford so that everyone would know that there are appropriate consequences to behavior. Neither the League nor Doc will do anything. Both Crawford and Garnett have the audacity to deny what they said eventhough it is recorded for all to see. Good riddance Celtics. Have fun riding into the sunset with Ucon. I expect that the Celtics are done in my lifetime and it could not happen to a more deserving group.
In fairness to the celtics, they were playing very short handed. Rondo might be their best player. And sullinger was playing very well. On your main point, couldn't agree more. To talk about someone's wife that way is so over the top. I was thinking if I was the owner of the celtics I would have apoligized and read KG and Crawford the riot act.

Ha...how long do you plan to live? Just curious. The longest the Celtics have ever gone without winning is 22 years. The Knicks current dry spell is how long? 40 years? Will they hang a banner for winning a playoff series?

Ha...how long do you plan to live? Just curious. The longest the Celtics have ever gone without winning is 22 years. The Knicks current dry spell is how long? 40 years? Will they hang a banner for winning a playoff series?
Manley Zoo old am I.

Manley Zoo old am I.
Well i hope you make it to another C's title. I am afraid you are right...it is going to be awhile. But, i think its going to be awhile for the Knicks too. Neither team is really very close. at least the cheap owners in okc traded harden, or it would have looked bleak for everyone save lebrons squads for the next 7-8 years.