Center position | Syracusefan.com

Center position

kcsu

Living Legend
With all of the cross training its too bad we didnt cross train another player other than our starting left tackle at Center. If one of the guards could take over center it would allow Serva to play LT. Who plays center if Serva gets hurt?

With all of the cross training its too bad we didnt cross train another player other than our starting left tackle at Center. If one of the guards could take over center it would allow Serva to play LT. Who plays center if Serva gets hurt?
What makes you think they haven't and the current configuration isn't the best available? Wait, that would require you to give the coaches the benefit of the doubt.

you mean where they had the Fr play center in practice and we had reports of multiple fumbles.

its not like we had guys running free all game after TD. if we hadnt had to abandon the run and could have mixed up the calls a bit it might have helped the pass protection

What makes you think they haven't and the current configuration isn't the best available? Wait, that would require you to give the coaches the benefit of the doubt.
New Question. Who plays center if Serva gets hurt.

New Question. Who plays center if Serva gets hurt.
Whoever is the most accurate snapper who can block. I'm sure the coaches have someone in mind.
We had similar issues under Marrone. I surmise it's not an easy thing for college linemen to pick up quickly (shotgun snap, that is).

I think Duerig may have been the 3rd center and he got hurt. Don’t know who #4 is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom