CFN 2016-2017 Post-Spring Bowl Projections | Syracusefan.com

CFN 2016-2017 Post-Spring Bowl Projections

Eric15

Living Legend
Is there anyone here who wouldn't sign up for this fun matchup in a second?

New Era Pinstripe Bowl
Wednesday, December 28, 2016
Yankee Stadium, Bronx, NY, 2:00 ET, ABC
ACC vs. Big Ten
Syracuse vs. Nebraska

I'll take the scrubbing bubbles toilet cleaner bowl. I don't care what bowl we go to lets just go bowling!

Some posters have advocated playing only middle school teams out-of-conference as to maximize our chances of playing in the aforementioned Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaner Bowl.

Some posters have advocated playing only middle school teams out-of-conference as to maximize our chances of playing in the aforementioned Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaner Bowl.

I am fine playing one decent OOC per year, but we do need to make sure we have at least 3 easy OOC games. FSU, Clemson, Louisville every year is plenty for a school that has three winning seasons since 2002. When(not if) Dino gets things turned around I am fine with tougher OOC competition.

I am fine playing one decent OOC per year, but we do need to make sure we have at least 3 easy OOC games. FSU, Clemson, Louisville every year is plenty for a school that has three winning seasons since 2002. When(not if) Dino gets things turned around I am fine with tougher OOC competition.

My ideal out-of-conference formula is one showcase non-conference game, a couple mid-majors and one FCS school.

This home and home with LSU will be amazing even if we lose both.

My ideal out-of-conference formula is one showcase non-conference game, a couple mid-majors and one FCS school.

This home and home with LSU will be amazing even if we lose both.

I know, you always have loved the LSU home and home. As long as we still make a bowl in 2017 then I can deal with the potential LSU loss. I never want to stoop to Rutgers level of scheduling, but LSU is a bit tougher than I have in mind! :0