CFP Finals: Michigan vs Washington | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

CFP Finals: Michigan vs Washington

I found this interesting. Perhaps I'm the only one.

But I was surprised that there are 8 players from Mass. and 5 from Conn. on the current Michigan roster.

Kind-of a stealth recruiting territory for them there...
Yepp. They show up in NE- like we should have been all along. Many of the top kids have been going Michigan or Georgia.

I found this interesting. Perhaps I'm the only one.

But I was surprised that there are 8 players from Mass. and 5 from Conn. on the current Michigan roster.

Kind-of a stealth recruiting territory for them there...
It's not surprising. They started aggressively recruiting New England probably 15-20 years ago and never stopped. And it was around the same time our recruiting in those states really dropped off. Similar to what happened to us in NJ and in NYC/LI as well.

I still can't get over the amount of well recruited regional OL prospects out of CT the past 2-3 years that we were not even involved with - I mean didn't even offer. Considering the state of our OL - I hadn't been paying attention to CT and it really shocked me to see that.

if you watched the all-22 last week Ala had plays to be made but the oline was bad and confused most of the night.. Wash got voted the best oline and they have been playing with teams attacking them all yr. Lets see how they hold up.

If Penix has time they can make big plays against those DBs. I wonder if Wash runs any plays to try to take advantage of the attacking mich over blitzes they use.

Ala didnt try screens or draws and didnt dump it off much.. they also didnt run any WR screens. Wash uses all of those.

I took the UW pts vs. Oregon, Texas, so I'm not stopping now. UW loses by a FG but covers my +5 bet.

Can’t lose although obviously I want UW. I also had PSU at +2200.

IMG_1290.jpeg

Got Huskies with boost from fan duel.. with points.

If Washington wins tonight Kalen DeBoer in Year 2 will have more nattys than Jim Harbaugh and Bo Schembechler combined.

That whole thing was way too easy. One of those things where my hope in Washington was translated into a small bet but idk Michigan seemed like the strong favourite.

Hopefully a shoot out.

If this game goes down to the wire I feel like this has to be the best CFP ever easily.

Let Penix have the ball in the red zone

Michigan wearing a slightly alternate uniform look (blue instead of traditional maize pants) in the national title game.

There’s be 2x more posts about that than the Mullen thread had if SU did that.

Crazy that over the last 75 seasons we have more titles than Michigan. Can’t root for them to pass us as a program. Go Huskies.

Was a hell of a ride, Huskies.

Michigan runs some wild formations on both sides of the ball

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom