CFP Finals: Michigan vs Washington | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

CFP Finals: Michigan vs Washington

Cheaters never win and winners never cheat.

Err….Uh….

Fun CFP games this year though.

Its still true that you win in the trenches. That, and Michigan's secondary made Penix pedestrian, all night. I'll take the more physical team every time. I like teams that can win rock fights for a reason.
Yes it starts and ends with the line of scrimmage. Michigan imposes their will with multiple formations and personnel. Inside zone, split zone and gap plays. Great to see

I think so. Raiders or Chargers, more likely Chargers
The Spanos family is notoriously cheap. I'll believe it when I see it. If I were him I'd wait around to see if a playoff team flames out early and wants to change their coach. The Eagles immediately come to mind.

The Spanos family is notoriously cheap. I'll believe it when I see it. If I were him I'd wait around to see if a playoff team flames out early and wants to change their coach. The Eagles immediately come to mind.
I must have missed something. Why does he want to leave Michigan, besides money? He could cash in big with Michigan

I must have missed something. Why does he want to leave Michigan, besides money? He could cash in big with Michigan
Rumor is the NCAA is coming after him and Michigan offered him a 125 million dollar contract over 10 years he has not signed. Also not sure what else he has left to accomplish there now that he's won a title and put Michigan above Ohio State.

FEIW Besides what was said here, I heard Pete Cordelli on the Bill King Show that he doesn’t even talk to the AD in two years since he got his pay cut and he goes directly to the president.

With one middle finger extended to the B10 commissioner and the other middle finger pointing to the NCAA
GIF by WWE

I think so. Raiders or Chargers, more likely Chargers
Bowl cut failson is already paying Gruden and McDaniels. I don’t think Mark can afford Harbaugh

It's nuts how close that bobbled punt return came to derailing Michigan's season.

Screenshot 2024-01-10 084341.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom