Class of 2019 - CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 151 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dallas Maverick’s head coach makes the list! He was my team’s coach during one of my years at the Big Orange Basketball camp! Hard to believe he’s only 10 years older...but that’s a big difference when you’re not even 10 yo yet.

I think he is going to be a good player here. I think he will show better facilitating instincts once he gets on campus and realizes A) he can't score at this level like he did in high school and B) doesn't have to. And the underrated thing is he is going to be our best end game FT closer since g-mac.

I think he is going to be a good player here. I think he will show better facilitating instincts once he gets on campus and realizes A) he can't score at this level like he did in high school and B) doesn't have to. And the underrated thing is he is going to be our best end game FT closer since g-mac.
Totally agree. I also think he comes in feeling a bit disrespected, and really has that underdog mentality that the great ones thrive on. I know not making the Mikey Dees game bothered him. He's a great get, and imo will be a player we are thankful to have gotten sooner than later in his career.

A lineup of Girard Buddy Hughes Guerrier Marek against smaller teams sheesh
With Mareks passing and improving ability from deep - a lineup like that will literally give QG the ability to play one on one in the lane lol; Tyus would thrive. Shame we couldn’t get Stewart

Who do we think he compares to in college? GMAC, Jimmer, the kid from Ohio State a few years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom