chad fords chat re dion and fab | Syracusefan.com

chad fords chat re dion and fab

cuseclappy

Winner 2016 SU Football Season Prediction Contest
Christian (Syracuse)​

Dion Waiters and Fab Melo may leave SU after this season. Where abouts in the draft could they land?
Chad Ford​

(1:52 PM)

Both somewhere between 15 and 30. It would be really great if both players stayed in school another year. Waiters needs to work on that jumper and Melo just needs another year of seasoning. I'm not sure either is totally ready for the next level. I think Waiters would go ahead of Melo however.

Really really smart person who asked that question may I add

Christian (Syracuse)

Dion Waiters and Fab Melo may leave SU after this season. Where abouts in the draft could they land?
Chad Ford

(1:52 PM)

Both somewhere between 15 and 30. It would be really great if both players stayed in school another year. Waiters needs to work on that jumper and Melo just needs another year of seasoning. I'm not sure either is totally ready for the next level. I think Waiters would go ahead of Melo however.

Really really smart person who asked that question may I add

Good post. Now I expect about two dozen posters on here to a.) tell Chad Ford what an ignoramus he is, and b.) criticize Chad Ford for presuming to know what's best for a poor 20-year-old kid.

I find Chad Ford to be a total ignoramus! How freaking dare he act like he knows what is best for Dion or Fab!

Ford is an ignoramus. How can he possible know what is best for a poor 20 year old?

Good post. Now I expect about two dozen posters on here to a.) tell Chad Ford what an ignoramus he is, and b.) criticize Chad Ford for presuming to know what's best for a poor 20-year-old kid.

I agree 100% with Chad Ford on this. Each one needs another year. Neither one has proven they can take over a game consistently. I personally believe that Fab will return. I'm less optimistic on Dion. Unless Scoop can convince him otherwise, he's probably a goner.

Whoever asked that question is clearly anti-Syracuse, and wants to see us fail next season. What an ignoramus.

Also, Chad Ford is balding. His lack of hair offends me as I find it to be a shot at Syracuse.

Whoever asked that question is clearly anti-Syracuse, and wants to see us fail next season. What an ignoramus.

Also, Chad Ford is balding. His lack of hair offends me as I find it to be a shot at Syracuse.
the person who asked that question hates syracuse more then tim higgins hates the thought of retirement

however i have an inclination the person who asked the question is mighty dashingly good looking

I agree 100% with Chad Ford on this. Each one needs another year. Neither one has proven they can take over a game consistently. I personally believe that Fab will return. I'm less optimistic on Dion. Unless Scoop can convince him otherwise, he's probably a goner.

Same - to fully maximize potential (yeah, long-term earnings potential along with skills development), each should return to school. It's my understanding, though, that they may have passed the point of no return on that one.

Same - to fully maximize potential (yeah, long-term earnings potential along with skills development), each should return to school. It's my understanding, though, that they may have passed the point of no return on that one.
Your understanding? Point of no return?

Care to elaborate? I'm just curious who is telling you this. Not doubting you, by the way, just wondering if you have inside info.

Care to elaborate? I'm just curious who is telling you this. Not doubting you, by the way, just wondering if you have inside info.
I assume grades, or lack thereof.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

I dont think its a guarenteed Fab leaves. Dion def is gone

however Fab i think could stick around because of the emotional attachment to su, his teamates and coaches as his family

In the NBA, dont have that family feel and i think as long as thier r no lingering academic issues or any other

I could easly see fab coming back, He is not as confident as Dion and i think he could come back

Certainly not any inside information that anyone should rely on. Since the semester began, there's been a lot of buzz up here (among students and faculty) that both of those guys weren't planning on spending much time in class this semester. Probably should be taken with some number of grains of salt.

I dont think its a guarenteed Fab leaves. Dion def is gone

however Fab i think could stick around because of the emotional attachment to su, his teamates and coaches as his family

In the NBA, dont have that family feel and i think as long as thier r no lingering academic issues or any other

I could easly see fab coming back, He is not as confident as Dion and i think he could come back
Seriously, are you related to Cali? All you're missing are a few random Z's.

Axeman had Adam Zagoria on a few weeks ago I believe. Zagoria said that he talked to numerous NBA scouts at MSG recently who felt Fab should stay another year and that he isn't ready.

Seriously, are you related to Cali? All you're missing are a few random Z's.

Why, I am really believe he could come back just because emotionally he is not ready. Fab i think loves being here at cuse with his teamates and coaches and the fans. Lets not assume he is gone

Why, I am really believe he could come back just because emotionally he is not ready. Fab i think loves being here at cuse with his teamates and coaches and the fans. Lets not assume he is gone
Fab moved to a completely foreign country to pursue a basketball career. Leaving SU to pursue the NBA is tame compared to leaving Brazil to move to the U.S.

Quick - if you look up, you may spot the joke I was making flying overhead.

Fab moved to a completely foreign country to pursue a basketball career. Leaving SU to pursue the NBA is tame compared to leaving Brazil to move to the U.S.

Or maybe what ever factor that will make what i want to see happen.