Group A: FC Porto, Dynamo Kiev, Paris Saint Germain, Dinamo Zagreb
Group B: Arsenal, Schalke, Olympiakos, Montpellier
Group C: AC Milan, Zenit St Petersburg, Anderlecht, Malaga
Group D: Real Madrid, Manchester City, Ajax Amsterdam, Borussia Dortmund
Group E: Chelsea, Shakhtar Donetsk, Juventus, FC Nordsjaelland
Group F: Bayern Munich, Valencia, Lille, BATE Borisov
Group G: Barcelona, Benfica, Spartak Moscow, Celtic
Group H: Man United, Braga, Galatasaray, CFR Cluj

Group D is undoubtedly the group of death, but there are some interesting match-ups throughout (with the exception of Group H).

Group A: FC Porto, Dynamo Kiev, Paris Saint Germain, Dinamo Zagreb
Group B: Arsenal, Schalke, Olympiakos, Montpellier
Group C: AC Milan, Zenit St Petersburg, Anderlecht, Malaga
Group D: Real Madrid, Manchester City, Ajax Amsterdam, Borussia Dortmund
Group E: Chelsea, Shakhtar Donetsk, Juventus, FC Nordsjaelland
Group F: Bayern Munich, Valencia, Lille, BATE Borisov
Group G: Barcelona, Benfica, Spartak Moscow, Celtic
Group H: Man United, Braga, Galatasaray, CFR Cluj

Group D is undoubtedly the group of death, but there are some interesting match-ups throughout (with the exception of Group H).

Only 1 American right? (Kljestan)

Group D is insane.

Wish I had a team in this!

Group of death. The other groups look fairly well balanced. Juventus got a good draw coming out of Pot 3, imo.

Man City looking at a second straight Group of Death. Let's see if they can get out this time, although Dortmund (German League & Cup champs) have dealt off a couple key players, particularly Kagawa, their playmaker, to Man United.

Chelsea with a kind draw, about on par with last year.

PSG & Porto ought to get out of Group A. Arsenal looks to have a very favorable draw and should get out of the group stage again this year. Barcelona's group should be pretty competitive, for the second spot.

Looking forward to the best sporting event in the world getting going for real now.

Man City looking at a second straight Group of Death. Let's see if they can get out this time, although Dortmund (German League & Cup champs) have dealt off a couple key players, particularly Kagawa, their playmaker, to Man United.

I really hope Dortmund can keep City from getting out of the group stage for the 2nd straight year. Even without Kagawa, their attack is still potent. They've got Reus, Gotze, and Lewandowski along with one of the best CB's in the world in Hummels. I think they get out along with Real.

Looking forward to days when this will actually matter for LFC again.

Curious if The Blues (Zagreb) can make it out of group A. For those who don't know, the games played in Croatia will have the wildest fans by far. I'm not sure visiting teams will have any fans there and if they do they shouldn't expect any sort of hospitality. They are not welcome and will be let known as much.

images

images

images

I really hope Dortmund can keep City from getting out of the group stage for the 2nd straight year. Even without Kagawa, their attack is still potent. They've got Reus, Gotze, and Lewandowski along with one of the best CB's in the world in Hummels. I think they get out along with Real.

Lewanndowski has been the subject of rumors all summer. Reus and Gotze are both very good players, but they'll take a step back if they lose their striker, too, in the next 48 hours.

group b could be a dogfight as well.. not the same quality as d but very evenly matched

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom