Championship game | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Championship game

Good pressure by FSU. Get to Marshall and sack the siht out of him!

Auburn playing some good D, flying all over the place.

Can't believe how bad FSU's OL looks.

Maybe Auburn is better? They did play a tougher schedule..maybe not still early

Man, I'm going to be a zombie at work tomorrow - I feel like this game won't end until well after midnight.

longislandcuse said:
Is it just me or can you barely hear the commentators half the time?

I'm Ok with that

Much as I hate Auburn, I think a lot of people have underestimated them. Love to see them get waxed but it's going to be close.

Much as I hate Auburn, I think a lot of people have underestimated them. Love to see them get waxed but it's going to be close.

Which team is going to get waxed? Total mismatch. At least Clemson showed up.

Anyone watching the feed on ESPN news. Much better than Brent.

FSU needs to pull there heads out and start playing football.

FSU defense better make some adjustments at the half, the secondary is blowing coverage big time

So far FSU looks like a team who used the 15 bowl practices to get reps for younger guys.

It will only take them one drive to get their confidence back. But they shouldn't wait too much longer.

Lets be real. If FSU wins this game it really has nothing to do with Syracuse football. I get the Go ACC thing but heck, does ESPN frickin know we play in the ACC?

I have a confession to make. I am rooting for suburn big time. I hate florida state and cant root for this program. Acc or no acc. Cant do it

Wowww...Winston having some problems, not good for FSU.

Mrs Crusty hates JW and is rooting for Auburn big time. Glad someone is enjoying the game.