Championship game | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Championship game

RF2044 said:
So true--he's even concluding the teleast with some SEC propaganda even though it is clear FSU is about to win.

That was pathetic. And I've always loved Mus but that was FSU's moment. the SEC and the shills on their payroll

After missing a facemask and horsecollar, the refs redeemed themselves at the end. Based on Musberger's announcing, you'd think a team from the SEC won.

Musberger is still upset he isnt getting to fraternize with AJ's girl.

Lol. I've heard him interviewed three times now. My 9 year old sounds like Costas next to him. I know its politically incorrect, but its fictional that he's in "college" hahaha

Remember some of melos college interviews.. lol

Absolutely. Worlds better than this barbaric system we have now
You sure could be right and I know a lot of people feel that way but I just think we'll hear just as much whining and complaining about the selection process

orangedave said:
You sure could be right and I know a lot of people feel that way but I just think we'll hear just as much whining and complaining about the selection process

I just like the fact that there are more teams that have a shot and that its one step closer to an 8 team playioff which would be just outstanding.

I just like the fact that there are more teams that have a shot and that its one step closer to an 8 team playioff which would be just outstanding.

having a college football version of march madness would be freaking awesome.

Orangezoo said:
having a college football version of march madness would be freaking awesome.

If they ever went to 16 it would be off the charts