Chan Jones tweet | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Chan Jones tweet

Don't know what you're smokin chief.Let's just leave it at Shamarko is fast and he's football fast. Few fly to the ball the way this guy does when healthy.You have no future as a scout.
Shamarko is a total stud. He was never the same after he got hurt. I really hope he comes back for one more year because i think it is the best for him. He may get a sniff in very late rounds but doubt it. Would most def get signed after draft and could make a team. Still with one more year at Cuse i think he goes round 4-5 next year.

The NFL will stop looking at Chandler this year after he got run down by Pitt OLinemen after his INT
That, my friend, is an excellent observation. I was jaw dropped by not only the fact he was caught, but how quickly. That Dude tracked him down like a cheetah on a three legged wildabeast.

That, my friend, is an excellent observation. I was jaw dropped by not only the fact he was caught, but how quickly. That Dude tracked him down like a cheetah on a three legged wildabeast.
Your not kidding on that. How come he looks like a track star bull rushing a left tackle but so awkward in open space? Not kidding, I think he looks faster running onto the field for the teams entrance.
P.S. I joke and I really really hope he's back next year

He had to have been injured and tired b/c there is no way he could run that slow. He was running slower then Malcolm Cater carrying a TV in snow from Nassib's apartment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom