Chane Behanan to Colorado State | Syracusefan.com

Chane Behanan to Colorado State

Commence legalized pot jokes NOW...

I saw your headline and knew what was coming. Chase just made this too easy for us!

I do wonder, however, if the teams will hold scholarship players to a higher standard than the rest of the state population and the rest of the students who are often getting sh**faced drunk. It would be worth looking into, as a certain segment of college hoops fans may get reminded of the concept of states' rights and our Constitution, that otherwise wouldn't have given either a thought for the rest of their lives. RIP to our once great republic and populace.

Isnt Larry Eustachy coaching there?? ...
oh yes. those two should get along famously. either party buddies or (better) a quasi-sponsorship situation if eustacy is in a good place.

He could really make an impact in the high post if they can weed out some if their usual down-low iso.

From the WWL article:
"Behanan contemplated playing in the NBA Developmental League and going overseas to play professionally but said he wanted to get his degree and also finish his college career on a high note."

If I could do college all over I would definitely go to a school in Colorado or Washington

From the WWL article:
"Behanan contemplated playing in the NBA Developmental League and going overseas to play professionally but said he wanted to get his degree and also finish his college career on a high note."

so hes going for a minor in horticulure as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom